Nespresso Maker Instructions
Choose a colored Nespresso Pod from the nearby jar.
- Purple & Black = Dark Roast
- Gray & Copper = Medium Roast
- Green = Light Roast
- Red Dot on Bottom of Pod = Decaf
- First, check that the Nespresso is plugged in and that there is water in the tank.
- Press the “Power” button.
- Lift the Pod insert door on the top.
- Place the Nespresso pod inside and shut.
- Select either the small cup or large cup icon.
- Wait for the machine to finish pouring your coffee.
- Lift the Pod insert door to eject the pod into the storage compartment below.
Lights will flash while the machine is heating up. Once lights stop flashing, the machine is ready.
Cream can be found inside the fridge.